Blog Setup and Blog Journal #1

 Hello, my name is Kyle Gutierrez, and I am a freshman at Florida State University. My major is Education in Social Science, and I am passionate about humanities. I like sleeping, eating, and working out. My favorite movie is Your Name. A fun fact about me is that I have traveled out of the country before.


I do have some experience using technology in the educational setting. My favorite programs to use are powerpoint, word, outlook, onenote, and canvas. I like to use kahoot as well as quizlet to help me study and memorize concepts. I am not so good at excel and I have beginner knowledge in using photoshop.


To support my learning needs and my goals I regularly use programs like outlook, canvas, word, and onenote. I like these programs because they help me keep on top of my studies and make my educational experience better. As well as this, my personal learning network includes people. I rely on mentors, teachers, and friends to reach my goals and I use platforms like GroupMe, Instagram, and Outlook to help me communicate with them.

This is one of the sites from "Your Name"

Suga shrine from movie 'your name.' 09 by HAMACHI! is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0



Comments

  1. Hi Kyle, I enjoyed reading your blog! One interesting thing is that you regularly onenote; which is something I have never heard of. I'll be sure to look into it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyle! I'm also majoring in Social Science Education so that's cool. I also enjoyed using Kahoot to learn since it's a super fun and engaging way to memorize educational concepts. I don't have a favorite movie but I've seen Your Name and it's a really great movie, good take!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment