Blog Jounal #3

 Both copyright and fair use are important aspects to consider when you are creating anything for a purpose. Copyright is a concept where a person who makes or has authority over something can allow someone else or themselves to use a certain material. Fair use is a term that describes where someone is able to use something that is copyrighted. As a teacher who might be constantly making things or using material that was not made by me, I must keep these things in mind so that I am using material correctly. If I have my students create things as well, I must have them comply with the standards.

Decreased productivity refers to the fact that some classes are not productive with the class time that they are given or do not stay with the expected material and workload. A solution I have to end this would be to incorporate fun learning technology like Kahoot! in my lessons or studying so that I can keep students engaged and motivated to be productive. Academic dishonesty refers to the fact that some students might cheat on their assignments, tests, or projects mainly by using technology such as SparkNotes or mathway. My solution for this is to incorporate software or websites that measure cheating. For example, I could use Turnitin which is a website that measures how much an essay has been plagiarized.

For the Newsletter Assignment I learned a lot of new skills using word to make my newsletter. I learned how to insert creative textboxes which I could use to make my text not boring. As well as this I learned how to use shapes to create interesting ideas on my newsletter. For example, I used dashed lines to make a cutout permission slip. My newsletter is somewhat bland; next time, I could make my background more interesting or have more graphics and fonts. I can use these skills to be more creative in my approaches to future times where I make designs. 



Comments